Thank you Keith Noakes from Keithlovesmovies for nominating me for my first Liebster Award. This is technically my second nomination, but I did not get round to following up on the last nomination. I annoying ended up forgetting who the person was who initially nominated me in the first place. (So sorry for whoever nominated me, but I’m making up for it now!)
I’m assuming most other long-term bloggers know what a Libester Award is, so for the benifit of my email followers, I’ll explain a bit about it. (And just for anyone else who may be unaware). Basically, a Liebster Award is an online chain. It is just a fun, informal and light-heated way of recognising and promoting other blogs, and finding out stuff about the bloggers themselves.
The process is simple enough:
- A blogger is nominated and has to answer the 11 questions that have been asked.
- Then they nominate 11 other bloggers they think deserves the award.
- Then they must choose 11 questions of their own.
- And finally, a blogger must let their nominees know that they have nominated them.
Below is their questions and my respective answers:
What was your favourite movie of 2016 so far?
Captain America: Civil War
What was your least favourite movie of 2016 so far?
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
What is your favourite movie of all time?
It’s a toss up between Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Pulp Fiction. I literally can’t decide.
What is your least favourite movie of all time?
What movies this year are you most looking forward to?
I’m really looking forward to Jason Bourne, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.
How often do you get popcorn when you go to the theatre?
Nearly every time.
Do you like watching a movie in the theatre or at home?
If it is a big Hollywood film with lots of action, then definitely at the theatre. Any smaller films, I’ll happily watch them at home. Also, if it is a film I really want to see then I generally prefer watching it at the cinema.
Where is your favourite place to sit in the theatre?
I’d say dead in the middle.
Do you still buy physical movies or do you prefer digital ones?
I occasionally buy DVDs, only if it is a really good film. But digital ones are way more convenient nowadays so I guess I prefer digital.
What is the most movies you’ve seen in a day?
What do you do when you’re not watching movies?
Doing things with friends, family, watching football and playing it. I’ve just finished university so have been balancing this blog with lots of university work.
Here are my nominees. There are some really good stuff on these film blogs that are worth checking out:
Here are my questions for my nominations:
- If you can remember, what was the first film you ever watched?
- If you were locked in a room for twenty-four hours and could only watch one film to pass the time, what would it be?
- What is your favourite genre of film?
- Do you write about every film you watch?
- Which do you prefer; watching a film at the cinema; streaming a film on Netflix; or watching a film on DVD?
- What’s your favourite thing to do when you’re not blogging?
- What’s your other interests besides film?
- What films have you seen more than once?
- Are there any films that you really dislike?
- What is the funniest film you have ever seen?
- Do you get any money from writing your blog/ if not, do you plan on making an income from your blog someday?
Thanks again KeithLovesMovies for my nomination. I hope you liked my answers and I hope my nominees will also take part in this.