Thanks Keith at Keithlovesmovies for nominating me for my second sunshine blogger award. I’ve had quite a few nominations for these blog chain/awards recently, but can’t say I’m complaining, so thanks again for everyone who nominated me previously.
So, let’s get on with this then, shall we?
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Give them 11 questions
Here are his questions for me and my answers in bold.
- If a movie was made about your life, what genre would it be?
I like this question! I would say the genre would have to be some kind of coming-of-age comedy genre. I’m only 21 so I haven’t had much drama or heartache so far, so I think that type of genre makes the most sense.
2. Is there any movie that you love but nobody else does?
I haven’t found anyone that really likes Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind as much as me, apart from a few bloggers I’ve come across. It’s one of my all-time favourite films.
3. Any guilty pleasures movie or TV wise?
I quite enjoyed the TV series, Scream. I don’t really watch it anymore, but it’s absolutely nothing compared to the films.
4. Do you still read and if so, what’s your favourite book?
I haven’t read a book properly in ages which is poor for an English graduate. My favourite book is The Great Gatsby. With Shutter Island at a close second.
5. If you had more time in a day, what would you be doing?
Writing and blogging more and contributing to other sites.
6. Is there anything you’ve ever wanted to do but just haven’t had the chance?
Go to Barbados. I have family from there, but surprisingly have never actually had the chance to go there.
7. Do you care about IMAX and/or 3D when watching a movie?
Not particularly. I tend to avoid 3D. It’s just a gimmick that’s kind of had its day now.
8. What was your favourite subject in school?
P.E. It was the subject I most looked forward to. I always enjoyed activities and doing sport.
9. If you can meet a famous person who is either dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Bob Marley. Because I’d be really cool to just hang out with him and talk about his music. Who wouldn’t want to hang out with Bob Marley?
10. Have you ever been so mad at a movie that you couldn’t help but to yell at the screen?
I don’t think I’ve ever actually done this, but there have been films that have made me really angry.
11. What movies are you looking forward to for the rest of this year?
Nocturnal Animals, Moonlight and a few more. I made a list of my most anticipated films which you can see here.
Now, for my nominations and questions. I’m only nominating 5 blogs because I’ve seen other people do the same, so I’m following suit, and because I’m lazy.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is the worst film you have ever seen?
- What is your favourite film of the last ten years?
- Have you ever had an idea for a film?
- Who is your favourite movie protagonist of all time?
- What is your favourite film blog? This can be one you follow on wordpress, or a much larger site like Screen Rant for example.
- Do you plan your blog posts in advance?
- Where do you see yourself and your blog in the next year or so?
- How important is film to you?
- How do you maintain creativity?
- What advice would you give to newbie bloggers?
Thanks again Keith. Check out his blog, it’s really good and he updates it every day!